YOUTH DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
The Honorable Chief Minister, Punjab / Chairman-PEEF has desired that the newly built 16 rooms, S Block, Punjab House, Murree, be kept and managed by The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) to be used as boarding and educational facility for brilliant students.
It is a residential training facility to impart training of soft skills to the best students.
- Confidence building
- Psychological profiling/testing
YDC Training Programs
In academic year of 2010-2015 YDC will provide life skills training to 3,739 students and teachers collectively. Participants include from all Boards of Intermediate and Secondary education of the Punjab. Trainings should undergo to improve different aspects of personality, etiquettes, manners, morality etc.
- High Achievers Development Program
- Foreign Orientation and personality development program for students selected for PEEF Foreign Scholarships Program
- Provincial Youth Council (PYC) Development Program
- Training of Trainers (TOT) of selected teachers to facilitate District wise training of PEEF scholars
- CM Essay Finalist Training
- CM Debate Finalist Training
- Capacity Building workshops for PEEF scholars
- Inter Provincial Exchange Program
- Special capacity building programs
- Entrepreneurial Skills Development workshops