MASTER LEVEL SCHOLARSHIPS
PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Public sector Universities of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
These Scholarships will be awarded to students fulfilling the criteria given below;
a.Students having Punjab domicile
b.Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/BSc./B.Com./BS/BBA etc. annual examination held in 2013 from Punjab.
c. Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic / Degree year (2013-14) in a public sector university of Punjab/ degree awarding institution or in COMSATS Islamabad
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session and morning/ afternoon/ evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF scholarships
d. Declared monthly income of parents from all sources is equal to or less than Rs.30, 000/-
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
e.Fulfilled the criteria for award of scholarship / financial aid of the respective partner University / degree awarding Institution.
f.Not receiving any other scholarship for Masters Level studies
Following students are not eligible for PEEF Masters level Scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.PHIL etc. degree
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*)
HOW TO APPLY:1.PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions.
2.The partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions.
3.With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university.
SCHOLARSHIP STIPENDFollowing monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2013-14.
a. PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
b. PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy)
Both day scholars & Boarders
DISBURSEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP STIPENDS
- PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on bi annual basis.
- The calculation of tuition fee is made on the basis of information provided by the Partner University / Higher Education Institution.
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance assessment report submitted by the university / higher education institution.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University and / or the PEEF reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.
Master Level Scholarships Ad 2013
PARTNER UNIVERSITIESDownload the List of Partner Universities
List of Focal Persons