MASTER LEVEL SCHOLARSHIPS
PEEF has launched Master Level Scholarships for talented and deserving students studying in Public sector Universities.
These Scholarships will be awarded to students fulfilling the criteria given below;
a.Students having Punjab domicile
b.Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2012 (annual) in Punjab
- Students who have already secured MA / MSc. / MS / M.Phil degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship
- Government Institution
- Private Affiliated Institution or
- As Private candidate
e. Declared monthly income parents/guardian (from all resources) is Rs.15,000/- or less
f. Not received any other scholarship for studies at Master Level.
g.Students must satisfy the criteria for award of financial aid of the respective University / Higher Education Institution.
HOW TO APPLY:
The partner universities will invite applications on PEEF Scholarship Application Form available with the concerned offices
SCHOLARSHIP STIPENDFollowing cost and stipends will be paid to scholars:
a. PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
b. PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
DISBURSEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP STIPENDS
- PEEF will release funds to the participating universities / higher education institutions on bi annual basis which will be disbursed to the PEEF scholars.
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance assessment report submitted by the university / higher education institution.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
The scholarship stipend will be paid for the complete duration of the degree course the student is enrolled in.
DOWNLOADSMaster Level Scholarship Policy 2012-2013 Application Form
Master Level Scholarships Ad 2012