MASTER LEVEL SCHOLARSHIPS
PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Public sector Universities of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
The student must have:
b.Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2014 (annual) in Punjab.
c.Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2014-15) in one of the partner University / Degree Awarding Institution
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
d.Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
e.Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
f.Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/ Degree Awarding Institution
Following students are not eligible for PEEF Masters level Scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.PHIL etc. degree
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*)
HOW TO APPLY:1.PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions.
2.The partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions.
3.With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university.
SCHOLARSHIP STIPENDFollowing monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2013-14.
a. PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
b. PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy)
Both day scholars & Boarders
DISBURSEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP STIPENDS
- PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on bi annual basis.
- The calculation of tuition fee is made on the basis of information provided by the Partner University / Higher Education Institution.
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance assessment report submitted by the university / higher education institution.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University and / or the PEEF reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.
Master Level Scholarships Ad 2014
PARTNER UNIVERSITIESDownload the List of Partner Universities
List of Focal Persons
Final Award Lists 2013
- CIIT Islamabad
- FJW University Rawalpindi
- GC University Faislabad
- GC University Lahore
- Islamia University Bahawalpur
- PMAS-ARID Rawalpindi
- University of Agricultural Faislabad
- University of Sargodha
- University of Gujrat
- NTU Faislabad
- UVAS Lahore
- UET Lahore
- UET Texila
- UHS Lahore
- PU Lahore
- BZU Multan
- TMU Multan
- UoE Lahore